Frequently asked . . .
How much is it?
- Every quote we give you will be individually tailored to suit your functions needs, it all depends on location, type of sound system required, how long you require us for, what type of disco lighting you require etc.
Once we know your function's needs, we will be able to quote you accordingly, please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Another DJ has said £50?
- You must have heard the saying, 'you pay for what you get'?
We don't compete on price, If we did, we'd be out of business, we compete on professionalism, quality of service & reliability, so, if you're looking for the cheapest deal, then we may not be the company for you.
Why Twenty First Century Jukebox?
- With years of experience in the Live entertainment scene, here at Twenty First Century Jukebox we aim to provide the best party at the most competetive price. We listen to guests and give them the Music they want. We have built up a great rapport with many top Merseyside venues and are there choice of DJ all the time. We have one aim: to make your Party as Fun, Smooth and memorable as possible.
How do I Pay?
- We ask a 25% deposit, this acts as confirmation for the booking and is non-refundable. The deposit can be paid by cheque,cash or paypal. The outstanding balance is due at the beginning of the party, paid via cash.
Are you fully insured and is your equipment PAT certified?
- Yes, all equipment has been means tested and is PAT certified fully safe. We carry Public Liability Insurance of £2million to provide extra assurance to partons and venues.
Have you got all the songs?
- It's not like the old days hauling heavy vinyl around. Today, a music catalogue of 5000 songs fits on a USB drive. Our track collection is extensive, over 2TB of audio that spans multiple decades. We encourage requests and challenge you to try and pick a song we havn't got.
For a quote, information and free advice
07977 927 603
Send us an E-mail